Part time School Administrator needed in Oldham
2 days left
- Part Time
School Administrator required for busy Primary School Office
* January 2019 start
* Ongoing CPD and interview support
Empowering Learning is currently recruiting for an experienced Admin Assistant to join the admin team at a large, well established primary school in Oldham. This position is available in January and salary is dependent upon experience. The position will last for the Spring Term in the first instance with the possibility of securing a permanent position at the school.
This position is for a School Administrator who has experience of working in a school environment.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To combine your administration experience to support the school office to ensure smooth running and organise day-to-day activities.
This role includes:
- Work on the schools IT systems
- To arrange meetings, taking minutes as appropriate.
- Handle telephone calls with sensitivity and confidence, using initiative as required.
- Provide a full range of secretarial skills including typing, copying, recording, filing.
- Sort and distribute mail, including e-mail and manage the diaries of the Head and others, as appropriate, handling administrative and organisational issues
- Responsible for ensuring the recording of attendance data and reasons for the absence of pupils & staff.
This Oldham Primary School is larger than the average-sized primary school. A large percentage of pupils come from a range of different minority ethnic backgrounds. This school aims to develop a positive attitude towards learning from an early age; to encourage the challenge of learning and to foster life essential knowledge and skills that will help pupils to be successful learners.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and the UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. We are also in partnership with Sunderland University who provide support and guidance before granting successful trainees with QTS. In addition to the above, we also supply day to day, short-term and long-term cover as well as permanent staffing