Food Services Assistant
The Activate Learning group is comprised of secondary, further and higher education, apprenticeship and workforce training, consultancy, international, commercial business and social enterprise. These learning organisations are united by a common purpose: to transform lives through learning.
10am to 4pm Mon-Fri Term Time only – Total 30 hours per week 38 weeks per year would suit someone who requires less hours than full-time in this industry sector.
At Activate learning we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our team at the City of Oxford Recharge Café and Outlet, Oxpens road campus
To support and work alongside the Café Supervisor
- Assist in preparation of basic food items Panini’s, Breakfast foods
- Use and serve drinks through our Barista style coffee machine
- Assist with deliveries of goods and storage, stock rotation and stocking shelves.
- Assist with hospitality orders, prepare/set up requests – undertake deliveries/collections around the campus
- Assist in maintaining kitchen/café hygiene and cleaning practices
- Adhere and support the current legislative food hygiene, food safety and health & safety recording processes
- Assist in processing payments and monies through our cash registers and upsell the offer to the students.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to the Staff and Students to whom you will be serving throughout canteen service area
Any person offered a position will be required to complete a DBS application. Activate Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Activate Learning are committed to employing disabled people and will ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. We guarantee to offer an interview to all applicants with a disability provided they meet the essential criteria for a role. We will anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required and support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work. If you require an accessible format please contact us.
Apply for Food Services Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly