PEF Project Manager x2
Looking for a career where you can change lives?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity to join our Mobilisation team as a two Prison Education Framework Project Manager on a fixed term (8 months), full time (37hrs per week) basis.
As Project Manager for Novus, you will be responsible for planning and progression of the national mobilisation of the Prison Education Framework (PEF) contract, ensuring the PEF is mobilised on time within budget and key project objectives are met.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Must have educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Must have Prince 2 Project Management qualifications (Foundation and Practitioner)
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Strong knowledge of project management frameworks and governance approaches
- The successful applicant will have effective communication and leadership skills
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.