Sports Centre Technician
- Organisational Type
- GFE College
Highbury College are looking for a Sports Hall Technician to work shifts within Highbury Campus, Cosham, 52 weeks per year.
Sports Hall Technician Duties
- Provide a reception service for the sport centre, including taking bookings, answering queries and demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Carry out gym inductions and demonstrate the correct way to use exercise equipment
- Supervise gym members to ensure they are exercising safely and effectively
- Develop personal exercise plans for gym members
- Lead a range of sporting activities for student participation
- Regularly maintain, monitor and set up equipment within health and safety guidelines
- Ensure the centre and equipment are clean tidy and in working order before, during and after use
- Oversee the cash register, record takings and make appropriate arrangements with the college finance department
- Oversee the security of the centre
- Undertake first aid duties in the centre
- Pro active role in promotional and marketing activities
- Liaise with internal and external clients
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity - The deadline for this vacancy is 02 January 2019.
Please note: If you require any additional support with the completion of your application please contact the HR department on 02392 328910 or email@example.com
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Apply for Sports Centre Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly