CIPD Lecturer A (0.4FTE)
- Are you an experienced HR professional?
- Are you looking to share your knowledge and develop the next generation of HR leaders?
- Interested in teaching?
- Are you looking to work for a College community that encourages all students to enhance their learning through wider opportunities and experiences; to maximise their achievements and secure progression onto further study and employment.
Wigan & Leigh College are looking to grow its successful CIPD and Management programmes and are looking for passionate tutors to take our provision to the next level. The programmes are run in line with the prestigious CIPD assessments
You will deliver across all the levels and provision, including CIPD/CMI/ILM Levels 3,5, and 7, as well as relevant modules and units on our FE and HE programmes.
Daytime and evening delivery will be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 7 CIPD qualifications and/or Masters or Diploma in HR or L&D
- Significant strategic HR practioner experience
- Organised and self motivated professional with a dedication to student achievement and high quality delivery and assessment.
- Be able to work evening and flexibiliy should timetables change.
- Positive, creative and innovative in teaching delivery incorporating e-learning opportunities where appropriate
- A teaching qualification or willingness to study for a qualification
The College reserves the right to interview for this post should we receive suitable candidates prior to the closing date.
To comply with legislation, you are required to obtain a DBS check for your role. We will be asking Protocol National Ltd/ E-safeguarding Ltd to undertake this process on our behalf.
The College is only accepting direct applicants for this role, no agency contact is required.
Wigan and Leigh college is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.