Housekeeping Operative - Maternity Cover
6 days left
- Part Time
1. Dusting, damp wiping, polishing
3. Dry mop sweeping
4. Using colour coding cloth/mopping systems
5. Wet mopping
6. Toilet, shower and basin cleaning
7. Wall washing
8. Glass cleaning
9. Buffing/spray cleaning
10. Machine scrubbing and drying
11. Refuse removal
12. Any other tasks requested
13. Ensure an effective response to daily tasks
14. Ensuring the correct equipment and colour coded system is applied, and used at all times.
15. The observation of health & safety guidelines at all times is a critical element of this role.
16. Ensure all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard and follow the work schedule for areas to be cleaned.
17. Clean all specified areas within the time allocated and to the standard required.
18. Daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required.
19. Deal with any complaints immediately and report them to the Housekeeping Manager.
20. Demonstrate full working knowledge of all cleaning materials and equipment.
21. Use handle transport, and store equipment correctly and safely at all times.
22. Be aware of material expenditure.
23. Maintain any records as requested by Housekeeping Manager.
24. Report faulty or damaged equipment to the Housekeeping Manager.
25. Wear appropriate protective clothing as necessary.
26. Comply with health & safety policies
27. Use appropriate lifting, carrying and transporting techniques for heavy or difficult items.
28. Follow sound and safe working practice for electrical equipment, materials and agents at all times.
29. To ensure maximum efficiencies within the operation, flexibility is essential. You will be required to assist in other areas.