The Activate Learning group is comprised of secondary, further and higher education, apprenticeship and workforce training, consultancy, international, commercial business and social enterprise. These learning organisations are united by a common purpose: to transform lives through learning.
The role is to support the Activate Careers team in delivering high quality careers information and advice to prospective students, applicants and current students by;
- Supporting the ongoing/ annual Activate destinations collation of ex and current students
- Tracking of clients and data maintenance/ inputting for the National Careers Service
- Employer liaison to organise relevant work experience placements for students
- Supporting the internal careers events enabling students looking for employment, apprenticeships, volunteering and or higher education opportunities
- The smooth operation of The Employment Shop, including updates to social media and close liaison with local employers
Any person offered a position will be required to complete a DBS application. Activate Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Activate Learning are committed to employing disabled people and will ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. We guarantee to offer an interview to all applicants with a disability provided they meet the essential criteria for a role. We will anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required and support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work. If you require an accessible format please contact us.
Apply for Careers Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly