Highbury College is looking to recruit a Quality and Standards Administrator to support Executive Director Quality & Professional Development and Quality & Standards Manager.
The post holder will be required to provide high quality support to special projects by completing administrative tasks. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have well developed organisational, communication and team working skills. Key duties will include arranging meetings, events, conference calls, staff development bookings, travel arrangements, resources for training as well as other duties commensurate with the role.
The role will be a fixed term contract working 18.5 hours starting January 2019 until 31 July 2019. The salary for this position is £16,540 FTE.
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%.
- 24 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure (pro rata’d for part time employees)
- A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts.
You will be working for an excellent College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience.
Close Date: Friday 18th January with interviews being held on Friday 25 January.
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us.