Nursery Manager (Barnfield Campus)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Barnfield Nursery for an experienced Nursery Manager to join the team.
We are looking for someone to provide strong leadership and management to the Nursery teams whilst ensuring the highest standards of care and education at all times.
The successful applicants’ duties will include:
- Being responsible for the care and supervision of the children and contribute towards development of physical, emotional, intellectual and social development.
- Promoting high standards of quality within the nursery.
- Ensuring that all children receive rich and stimulating experiences to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Promoting and facilitating partnerships with parents/carers and other family members.
- Leading the nursery in accordance with policy and procedures ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, local authority and Ofsted requirements.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1 March 2019.
The successful candidate will join the Nursery at our Barnfield Campus.
For salary information please contact a member of the Human Resources team.
If you would like any more information, you can contact the Human Resources team by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
West Herts College Group is positive about disabled people. If you need help applying for this role please contact the Human Resources department.