Commercial Receptionist & Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty Therapy (18.5 hours per week)
We are currently looking for an experienced receptionist to join our small team within Walsall College’s Graduate Hair and Beauty Salon who will ensure a high level of professional customer service is provided and maintained for all customers, visitors and students.
Acting as the first point of contact for all customers, you will be expected to deal with all queries, either face-to-face, email or via telephone, in a pleasant and courteous manner.
Taking bookings from clients and entering details into the computerised booking system, excellent IT skills are essential for this role.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST; the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on-site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/adults at risk of harm. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an enhanced DBS Check.