Lecturer/Assessor in Electrical Installation
LecturerAssessor in Electrical Installation
Highbury College, Northarbour/Cosham, Portsmouth
SALARY up to £36,263 (dependant on experience & qualifications)
Permanent, Full time 37 hours per week, 52 Weeks a year
Are you a time served Electrician with excellent Electrical experience?
Do you have the enthusiasm, drive and ability to make a difference to students learning journey?
Does your current role lack a challenge?
Do you want guaranteed earnings, holiday pay, pension?
Do you want to work for a college with over 50 years teaching and learning experience within a friendly and professional team of specialist experts?
You will need to be able to transfer your knowledge and skills as a Electrician to a group of learners. Instruct, assess and support students, liaise with employers regarding current learners and identify potential new learners. Support students in the workplace and classroom environments.
You will need to be qualified in Electrical Installation to Level 3 Diploma/NVQ or above and BS 7671 (17th Edition) or equivalent Electrical Installation Qualification. If you do not hold an assessors award already, you will be willing to work towards this with the College’s support. You will also be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes up to 19%
- 30 days’ annual leave per annum (plus Bank Holidays and up to 3 Christmas closure days)
- An onsite canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- An onsite sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to an online discount website
Highbury College also offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
- Employee Assistance Programme,
So if you think you have the technical skills, experience and passion? Then come and join a ‘Amazing College with Amazing Staff’ and drive your career forward ‘The Highbury Way’.
For further information on this role, please download the Job Description.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Please note: If you require any additional support with the completion of your application please contact the HR department on 02392 328910 or email@example.com
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Lecturer/Assessor in Electrical Installation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly