We are looking for two Animal Technicians to join our new Animal Management Team, based at our Banbury campus. This will include:
- The routine maintenance and care of animal stocks and facilities, stocktaking and reporting requirements of consumable materials
- Provision of food, water for the animals and catering to special dietary requirements if needed
- Routine checks of animals
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness through the animal facility, the animal accommodation is maintained to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Promote the welfare of the animals at all times, in accordance with the Animal Welfare Act and Activate Animal Welfare Policy
There are two roles available, one full time and one part time. Full time will be 37 hours a week and the part time role will be 19 hours a week. Please state which hours would interest you on the application form.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.