1 day left
- Organisational Type
- GFE College
We are looking for two Faculty Managers for our A-Levels & Business faculty including Health & Social Care & Early Years, based at our City of Oxford College campus and our Bracknell and Wokingham College Campus. This will include:
- Work with Faculty Co-ordinator to improve planning and efficiency within the team and across the faculty
- Develop teachers and create self-managing teams
- Develop teachers’ competence and performance through regular 1:1’s where quality time is set aside to review performance, receive feedback and support reflection
- Share evidence for problems we need to solve e.g. below-average success rates
- Actively recruit students by taking part in Open Days and marketing activities to raise the profile of Activate Learning, interview, advise and enrol students as required
These posts will be full time with a 0.5 teaching commitment, based at Oxford City and Bracknell town.
Interviews will be conducted week commencing 2 May 2019.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.
Apply for Faculty Managers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly