Assistant Manager-Trinity Arts and Leisure
We have great opportunity based at Trinity Arts and Leisure campus for an Assistant Manager to become a key member of our Bedford College Services department.
As an Assistant Manager, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Being responsible on a rota basis for the safe operation of the Centre
- Providing Services, including booking and set ups to internal and external customers
- Effectively reviewing the Health and Safety policies, and have the ability to implement change where necessary.
Our ideal candidates will have recent experience in a customer focused environment and experience of training and inducting staff, additional experience in the leisure, sports or recreation industry alongside the following qualifications:
- NPLQ fully qualified or about to achieve this
- Level 2 qualification in Fitness Instruction
- English and Mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent or willingness to achieve this.
- A recognised First Aid at work qualification
- Level 1 Swim teacher qualification
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skillsand education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group iscomprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form,Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type-Bedford College Services
40 hours per week (1.0 FTE) /52 weeks per year
25 holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will beheld on a date to be confirmed.