Funding & Planning Manager
We are looking for an experienced MIS professional to join us in a new post of Funding and Planning Manager. This role is integral to driving Activate Learning’s quality and income forward. The role will include:
- Working with faculty teams to plan realistic curriculum offers and delivery models that increase efficiencies and maximise the student experience
- Working with Directors of Curriculum to plan, prioritise, monitor and maximise funding revenues whilst ensuring the organisation complies with audit regulations
- Linking the requirements of curriculum planning across the different business functions of MIS, faculty teams and finance.
- Maintaining the integrity of the course file and promoting all MIS functions with your leadership and influencing skills
- Monitoring planned funding performance and identifying ongoing strategic opportunities for growth
You will have experience of working in a varied FE environment, experience of planning and monitoring funding and will have excellent knowledge of the FE sector as a whole. This role will be full time based at either Guilford, Bracknell or Reading Campus with travel expected across the group.
Interested candidates are welcome to explore more about the role by contacting the Group Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Richard Durston, before applying. 01865 551985
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.