HR Operational Manager
Are you a strong and highly skilled HR professional ready for your next move? We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Operational Manager, to get involved at an important phase of team development. We are seeking a strong HR Manager to work collaboratively with the Head of HR to develop and implement HR strategy and policies and procedures which are robust and meet the needs of the business.
You will be responsible for leading the operational team, management of staff recruitment, induction and probation along with developing and implementing initiatives relating to health and wellbeing. Managing to safeguard and ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations is a key aspect of the role along with effective budget management.
• Leadership and management of the operational team
• Developing HR strategy and policy for positive impact
• Staff recruitment and induction
• Probation and performance management
• Developing HR policy and Strategy
• Operational HR aspects and relevant administration
• Budget Management
• Reporting and data analysis Qualification / Skills / Experience
• CIPD Qualified at Chartered or Fellow Member
• Hold a degree or equivalent management qualification • HR management experience
• Working within the Education Sector ideal but not essential
• Excellent customer service skills
• Recruitment management
• Motivating and inspiring a successful team
• Management of safeguarding would be ideal.
• Salary circa £36,000
• 30-days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join the HR Team and contribute to our team success as part of the Leadership and Management Team.
If you would like further information or the opportunity to discuss the position, please contact Roney Brooks, Head of Human Resources via Roney.email@example.com or 07974 291914.