We have a great opportunity based at our Bedfordshire campuses for Associate Invigilators to become a key member of our Exams and Achievement department.
As an Exams Invigilator, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Observing and enforcing procedures written by the Examinations and Achievement Manager in accordance with all conduct of all Bedford College Group Examinations
- Ensuring the security of the examinations, before during and after the examination
- Collecting examination material from the Examinations Office at least 1/2 hour prior to the commencement of the examination and maintain security of the examination papers
- Ensuring candidates do not have in their possession any unauthorised material as detailed in the Awarding Body regulations.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and experience of working on their own initiative, alongside the following qualifications:
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent or willingness to achieve Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
The salary for this position will be paid in line with the National Minimum Wage.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.