Salary: £17,109 rising to £18,501 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week - part time/job share considered
Closing Date: 28/04/18
We are currently seeking a passionate Nursery Nurse to work at our busy Outstanding on-site Nursery on a permanent basis. Within this role you will work as part of an Outstanding team providing a full range of imaginative and stimulating activities for children, ensuring each child’s individual needs are met. You will also develop a positive relationship with parents/carers and other staff, including being a key person and carrying out both developmental activities and care routines.
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of a full and relevant Level 2 childcare qualification and a good level of general education, including Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths. The successful candidate will be prepared to expand their knowledge and skill set by training up to a Level 3 qualification. You will also need previous experience of working with children age 0-5 years.
In this role, you will work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, with hours between 8.00 and 6.00pm. Part-time/job share considered.
This role requires flexibility and enthusiasm and a passion to see children achieve their potential. We are proud to be an Ofsted registered Outstanding nursery so if you have high standards and want to be part of our successful team please apply today. To find out more about the role or please contact Adele or Brogan on 01733 762180 for an informal chat.
What makes us different?
- Generous annual leave – 30 days leave plus Christmas close of up to an additional 5 days and 8 days public holidays
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme https://pensions.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/
- Training and development opportunities – we will support you in your continued professional development and achieving your level 3 childcare qualification
- 4 stage salary framework, minimum salary paid is £8.21 regardless of age
- On-site free parking
- Free uniform
- Access to the College’s main campus and benefits