Admin Assistant Work Place Learning
Riverside College Work Place Learning is a growing department within the College and this role is to provide administrative support to the apprenticeship team.
- To assist with the collection of, coding of entry of apprentice data onto the college’s learner records system.
- To set up and maintain apprentice records and files to meet internal and external quality requirements
- To assist with the processing of tutor timesheets and mileage claims
- To assist with the processing of final apprenticeship framework certification claims
- To liaise with the employer services team with regards to apprenticeship contracts and payment schedules
This post is 22.2 hours per week, on days mutually agreed
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.