Gloucestershire College (GC is recruiting for an Enrolment Assistant to join the Student Development department at Gloucestershire College.
The role of the Enrolment Assistant will include:
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming service to both internal and external customers face to face
- Undertake enrolment duties, including accurately inputting data onto the student records system, invoicing and taking payment for course fees, cash handling
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of enrolment forms
- Utilise and update a number of IT and web-based systems in order to provide effective information and advice
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge and experience of Windows-based software
- Minimum of Grades A-C or 9-4 GCSE Maths and English (or Functional Skills L2)
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.