Call Centre Assistant
Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting Call Centre Assistant’s to join the Student Development department at Gloucestershire College.
The role of the Call Centre Assistant will include:
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming service to both internal and external customers face to face
- To provide accurately and up to date information in response to enquiries
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of enrolment forms
- Utilise and update a number of IT and web-based systems in order to provide effective information and advice
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge and experience of Windows-based software
- Minimum of Grades A-C or 9-4 GCSE Maths and English (or Functional Skills L2)
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.