Associate Teacher of French
We have great opportunity based at our Bedford Sixth Form campus for an Associate Teacher of French to become part of our Associate Bank at The Bedford Sixth Form.
As an Associate Teacher of French, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Prepare, delivering, assessing and verifying subject specialisms on a range of courses and levels.
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- Managing students’ learning and providing a high quality learning experience.
- Contributing pro-actively to developments in the Centre in curriculum development and innovative teaching.
- Participating in marketing and promotion activities to support a range of programmes and learning opportunities.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of teaching and assessing in French and have knowledge of the current developments in own specialist area, with additional experience, of teaching and assessing on Level 1,2,3 and HE programmes and adapting approaches accordingly alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3 relevant qualification
- Willingness to achieve Certificate in Education or equivalent
- Willingness to achieve Assessor/Verifier qualifications
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent or willingness to achieve English and mathematics Level 2 within one year
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type –Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.