Sites Standards and Maintenance Officer
We are looking for a Sites Standards and Maintenance Officer to join our Estates team in Banbury. The post holder will ensure that the College buildings, facilities and grounds provide a suitable, safe, clean and secure environment to support teaching and learning. Providing a customer focused, responsive service to staff students and visitors.
- You will be responsible for delivering a fully serviced and supported environment as well as championing and implementing operating policy, ensuring best practice at all times.
- No two days will be the same and you can expect to be fully involved in the ongoing development of the Property and Environment team within Activate Learning.
- You will have experience of operating the site properly in line with agreed health and safety and estates management policy.
- Provision of a comprehensive range of estates, concierge, cleaning, decorating, maintenance, facility management and security services
- Patrol the grounds, with particular emphasis on the car parks and areas where people congregate, to deter wrong doing and challenge non-compliance with college policies such as smoking, littering and unregulated car parking
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of Seven further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.
Activate Learning are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
Apply for Sites Standards and Maintenance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly