We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable CIPD teacher to teach our Level 3 and 5 programmes. The topics will include, change management, recruitment and selection process, learning and development etc. Responsibilities will also include:
- Providing appropriate support to students in the workplace environment
- Collaborate with relevant parties to ensure timely completion of Apprenticeship requirements.
- To ensure that all learners, customers and clients receive exemplary service and attention at all times.
- To participate in Curriculum Development meet the needs of changing Industrial demand and College planning.
- Contribute to a well organised, purposeful and motivating learning environment where students feel safe, secure, confident and valued
This role will be 8 hours per week, Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 5 pm - 9 pm. To apply please ensure you complete the application form.
Activate Learning is a forward-thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of Seven further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.
Activate Learning are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
Apply for CIPD Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly