Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year. The Position
The Apprenticeships team are looking for a Full Time Skills Coach in Mechanical Engineering
to come and join their high performing team on a permanent basis.
Total rewards package for this post includes:
- An annual salary of £13,130 based on working 18.5 hours per week (£26,260 Full Time Equivalent)
- An annual scarcity payment of £1,500 (T&C apply)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with a very generous 14.4% employer contributions
- 38 days annual leave (including 8 days for Bank Holidays) (Full-Time Equivalent)
- Opportunity to apply for funded extended study for formal qualifications (T&Cs apply)
Other benefits include:
How to Apply
- COVID-Secure working environment
- Comprehensive employee wellbeing support including access to a an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and free flu vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities including opportunities to undertake a teaching qualification
- Financially strong and stable organisation
Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed. Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence. We advise that you prepare this in advance and copy and paste into the form.
You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.