Estates Office Manager
£21,692 - £22,220 per annum
37 hours per week
52 weeks per annum
Abingdon and Witney College is seeking an experienced Office Manager/ Administrator to join our excellent Estates department. Based at our Abingdon campus, this is very much a diverse, client facing and hands-on role which is the heartbeat of a busy office. The duties include;
• managing the Estates Departments Helpdesk;
• managing all incoming customer enquiries through phone, email and post;
• providing general office administration for the team and head of department;
• organising Estates Managers' and contractor schedules;
• leading on all aspects of procurement for the department;
• filing and retrieving capital project, building, and vehicle maintenance records;
• working closely with internal departments and ensuring consistently strong links with college staff and students, visitors and external contractors in order to support the provision of a world class learning environment and guaranteeing high levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and organised individual, experienced office manager/ administrator able to develop effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, an excellent team player who has a strong commitment to providing a high-quality service.
You will have proven work experience as an office manager/ administrator; developing and managing efficient filing systems; have hands knowledge of MS Office, office equipment and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return, Abingdon & Witney College offer excellent benefits to our staff including; generous pension scheme, flexible working options, corporate gym membership, and cycle/tech schemes.
Closing date: 1st November 2020 (midnight)
Interview date: 10th November 2020
AWC values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all appointments are subject to satisfactory clearances including enhanced DBS checks