Trainer - Waste Management/Recycling
- Organisational Type
- Offenders' Learning and Skills Service (OLASS)
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
We have a great opportunity at HMP YOI Deerbolt to join the education team as a Trainer specialising in Waste Management/Recycling. Permanent, full time (37 hours)
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have experience in your vocational specialism.
- Be willing to gain a PTTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy or be willing to commit to gaining these
- Be willing to commit to gain a subject-specific qualification to allow you to train to Level 3 within two years.
- Have a commitment to gain an assessor award required by relevant Awarding Bodies within one year
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please visit www.novus.ac.uk/careers
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.