Finance Administrator Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator Apprentice
Job Title: Finance Administrator Apprentice
Hours: Full time
Salary: £8,970.00 Apprentice rate, rising to £17666.00 on completion.
Application accepted Via - https://www.aocjobs.com/minisites/highbury-college/jobs/
Do you have the enthusiasm, drive and ability to make a difference to an Amazing College?
Does your current role lack a challenge?
Do you want to work for a college with over 50 years teaching and learning experience within a friendly and professional team of specialist experts?
The Finance Administrator Apprentice is responsible to the College Accountant for providing high-quality administrative support to Include –
- General Administration in the finance department
- Cashiering duties including Card Payments, Direct Debits
- Daily maintenance of Bank Accounts
- To ensure the College has a focus on financial efficiency
- Assist with development of invoicing and debt collection procedures
- To have an input into the future developments of the College’s financial processes
As an apprentice role, the following qualifications will be included –
Level 2 Bookkeeping
Level 3 AAT
Please see the Job description for the full scope of requirements and duties.
The role requires an individual who has well developed organisational, communication and team working skills. They must also be able to meet targets and deadlines.
- You will need to have a good standard of education, GCSE or equivalent in Maths & English
- Experience of managing and prioritising workload
- Professional approach to work and appearance
- Self Confidence
What we can offer you:
- You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
- Competitive market rate salary
- 23 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
- A competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- A canteen, hair and beauty salon and childcare nursery
- A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Childcare voucher scheme
- access to an online discount website (NUS)
Highbury College also offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle into the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
- Employee Assistance Programme
So if you think you have the technical skills, experience and passion? Then come and join an ‘Amazing College with Amazing Staff’ and drive your career forward ‘The Highbury Way’.
For further information on this role, please download the Job Description.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity - The deadline for this vacancy is 28th June 2019.
Only applicants through our website will be accepted. To apply for the role please visit the link below and complete our application form. CV’s will not be accepted!
Please note: If you require any assistance with the completion of your application please contact the Human Resources department on 02392 328910 or email the HR inbox on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only applicants being actively considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions. We encourage you to visit our web site https://www.highbury.ac.uk/about/jobs/ regularly for new job openings.
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on email@example.com
Apply for Finance Administrator Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly