Deputy Education Manager
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP Oakwood to join the education team as our Deputy Education Manager on a permanent, full time (37 hours) basis.
The purpose of this role is to effectively plan curriculum delivery and manage the deployment of staff and resources, to deliver a high-quality learning experience.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have a teaching qualification, minimum Cert Ed or PGCE
- Hold at least a level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy
- Have a track record of effectively employing quality assurance tools
- Have a track record of evaluating and monitoring course provision
- Have relevant teaching experience
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile. To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please visit www.novus.ac.uk/careers
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.