Looking for a career where you can change lives?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP High Down to lead the on-site education team as our Education Manager on a permanent, full time (37 hours) basis.
The purpose of this role is to lead your team to maintain the effective delivery of education to our learners. We'll need you to strategically plan for the development of the provision to ensure it meets contractual, quality and financial targets.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have a teaching qualification, minimum Cert Ed or PGCE
- Hold at least a level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy
- Have a track record of developing, leading and managing a team effectively
- Have a track record of implementing and managing continuous quality assurance and improvement procedures
- Have experience of successful partnership working
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please visit www.novus.ac.uk/careers
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.