Kick-start your IT career with a degree apprenticeship at Blackpool and The Fylde College. These opportunities provide a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates, and consist of paid employment, plus a fully-funded Lancaster University accredited BSc (Hons) degree.
Two opportunities are available, and will be matched with an appropriate degree in Cyber Security, Software Development, or Systems Administration respectively:
- IT Infrastructure Degree Apprentice
- Software Development Degree Apprentice
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic, customer-focused, keen-to-learn and IT-savvy.
After successful completion of an induction and orientation process, candidates will join one of the IT Service sub-teams, where they will receive mentoring and support from colleagues in order to support them in their role. The work pattern is four days per-week working, with one day per week for study (term-time), and five days per week working (non term-time).
This is a fixed-term opportunity that will run alongside the duration of the Apprenticeship (3 years). Rewards and Benefits
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
How to Apply
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
- In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.