Assistant Company Secretary and Solicitor/Legal Officer
5 days left
- Organisational Type
- Private Sector / Training Provider
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Officer on a permanent, full time (37hrs per week) basis.
In this role, you will assist the Company Secretary & General Counsel in the provision of company secretarial services for all areas of the group and case management of legal issues and provide legal advice on issues as required. One of the main duties will be to manage board and other meetings and provide company secretarial services to joint ventures and subsidiaries as required. You will prepare board reports, manage cases of legal issues and act as legal business partner for delivery areas for the group.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need: (List Qualifications)
- Must have degree (law or part law)
- Admitted Solicitor or CILEX registered (or willing to work towards)
- Must have experience of HR law, corporate law, contract law or estates law
- Must have knowledge of the education not for profit sector (either through experience or interest)
- Attention to detail and ability to think clearly in complex situations
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.