Luton Sixth Form College is exceptionally aspirational for the young people it currently serves and we are deeply committed to extending our work in order to have an even greater impact on educational outcomes for our young people. Established in 1966 as the first sixth form college in the country, we have an impressive track record for quality and educational excellence.
Examinations Office Manager (Full Time, Full Year)
Working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday for the full year, a degree of flexibility is required.
You will be responsible for managing the effective and efficient administration of internal and external examinations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) regulations and ensuring that the College is compliant with all awarding body requirements. You will be responsible for all matters relating to the general administration of awarding body examinations and assessments including:
• To manage, supervise and co-ordinate the Examination team and to effectively deploy fully trained invigilators to exams according to the requirements
• To maintain and develop systems to manage and coordinate all aspects of the exams administration process.
We are looking for a candidate who ideally:
• Has experience of managing the examination process in a schools or college environment and of maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of the examination system.
• Has experience of successfully leading, managing and developing a team of staff.
• Has excellent administrative, recordkeeping, organisational and IT skills.
Sixth Form Colleges’ Support Staff Pay Spine point 40, £33,384 rising to point 43, £35,873 with annual increments based on service and performance-related criteria.
Start Date: January 2021
Closing date for all completed application forms: Monday 30th November 2020 at 10.00 am
Luton Sixth Form College is an equal opportunity employer. It is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.