Resource and Talent Officer
1 day left
- Organisational Type
- Land-based College
The Resource and Talent Officer will work closely with the College’s HR team to facilitate and support the College’s recruitment and selection process for permanent and temporary staff, and the development of a flexible recruitment model to ensure business critical roles are filled swiftly
The role of the Resource and Talent Officer will include:
- Liaise with Hiring Managers across the College to ensure timely recruitment campaigns are achieved in line with service level agreements. Post job adverts to external and internal advertising boards/platforms ensuring recruitment practice is in line with the College's employer brand. Act as the main point of contact for agencies and Hiring Managers during agency requirements. Take the lead on head-hunting campaigns for difficult to fill roles at the direction of the Resource and Talent Partner.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of HR systems, including a strong understanding of Right to Work and other essential screening processes.
- Previous experience working for/dealing with recruitment agencies.
- Previous experience of the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Previous experience of cold-calling and marketing in either recruitment or sales.
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.