Supporting a first-class approach to Quality Improvement
From ensuring BPP delivers training in accordance with Ofsted’s expectations to developing quality improvement plans, you will have a key role to play in supporting apprenticeship quality. Driving continuous review and improvement of quality processes, this is an excellent opportunity to step up into a quality management position and be part of a strong wider team for upcoming Ofsted inspections.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring compliance with key regulators such as Ofsted and providing support during inspections
- Leading on the development, operation and review of quality systems and processes
- Leading on internal quality assurance of assessment, progress reviews and observations of tutors and coaches
- Supporting apprenticeship Schools with external quality assurance visits
- Producing a range of reports for internal and external audiences
- Contributing to the self-assessment review process and quality improvement planning
- Promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement across Schools
- Collating and analysing performance data against national benchmarks and providing evidence of improvement as required
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding legislation
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- A Level 4 Qualification or above
- Qualified Internal Quality Assurer
- Minimum L2 in Math’s and English
- Knowledge and understanding of performance indicators and the Education Inspection Framework
- Experience of influencing change and achieving improvement in teaching, learning and assessment practice
- Experience of working in the education sector, ideally within an apprenticeship environment
- Ability to lead and take the initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
- Building relationships and inspiring excellence
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.