Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.The Position
Working within the Marketing team and alongside key stakeholders from across the college, the Brand and Content Specialist will lead on the development and sign-off of major publications, taking responsibility for proof reading all key marketing materials and providing editorial support for senior managers.
A good understanding of market trends and data analysis is required, as you will be responsible for conducting market research, measuring brand awareness and monitoring competitor activity. You will lead on cascading research outcomes into key messaging across all markets and review the methodologies used to ensure they support continuous improvement.
As an experienced marketing professional, you will be confident in producing high quality content for a variety of media, ensuring B&FC brand guidelines are adhered to. Attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines is essential.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity working 37 hours per week at our Bispham campus. Rewards and Benefits
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
How to Apply
- Generous annual leave entitlement (from 38 days FTE including bank holidays)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Bakery, Office and printing services
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- Click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form. In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- The supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence. We recommend you write your statement in a word document and then paste the text into the box provided.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.