If you are interested in securing an amazing internship opportunity or graduate programme in the education sector at a college, school or academy, then this might be your golden ticket.
This position is well suited for you if you are ambitious, confident, enthusiastic and an excellent team player with a passion for teaching and working with students on a daily basis. This role should be an easy catch for you if you are committed, diligent and accountable in performing your job responsibilities.
You should also have a keen eye for detail and accuracy, an excellent time management and reliability skill, an ability to prioritize work, deal with multiple demands at the same time and adapt quickly when your responsibilities change as will be expected in this role. Since you will be working closely with students, you should be able to maintain an open communication system, have a good rapport with both students and other employees working with you in the institution. You must also be an effective listener, open to constructive criticism and have a desire to learn and initiate new ideas at all times.
Performing this role effectively will also be determined by your educational qualifications, it should come easily to you if you are qualified and ready for this role. Some desired educational requirements that you must own include;
- You must be technologically competent with a sound knowledge of MS applications and database.
- You must be fluent in basic English language.
- You must have a degree in any relevant and appreciable field and from a recognized university.
If you have these educational qualifications, then this role should prove easy and exciting for you to perform.
There are several benefits you will gain by taking up this opportunity, and some of these will include;
- Improving your skills and knowledge in any desired field in the education sector.
- Flexibility and support for proposing and developing a creative project that aligns with your learning goals.
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of the higher education sector especially the university or college.
- Expose you to the opportunity of exploring other roles that you might not have previously considered.
Your responsibilities will vary according to the needs of the educational institution you choose to work with or the faculty you are assigned to; however, your duties will be well within your reach. Some of your duties will include;
- Perform the roles and duties of an intern effectively as required of any faculty you are assigned to.
- Support other interns that are working in the university in other to actualize the goals of the institution.
- Attend any lecture or internship seminar that will be needed during your training/ internship.
- Work closely with students in the institution where necessary.
- Adhere to policies and regulations in the institution.
- Perform other roles that will be required of you.
This is an incredible opportunity that you wouldn’t want to pass on, if you are interested and you meet the requirements, take a step and submit an application for the available positions.