What Makes London South East Colleges Different?
London South East Colleges is one college with sites across South East London. Following our recent mergers we have a very bright future - which you can be part of. We are committed to delivering the highest quality skills development in London and the South East and work with over 500 employers to ensure the education and training we deliver is exactly what industry needs.
Our community of students and tutors is diverse, friendly and caring. Our students are inspired to develop their strengths and achieve outstanding results with our support at every step.
COME AND FIND OUT MORE AND BE PART OF OUR STORY.
- Responsive and respectful: we listen to each other and respect different points of view, we take pride in our professionalism and are open and honest in all we do
- Ambitious and aspiring: we challenge ourselves to be outstanding in all we do and we support each other to realise our aspirations
- Innovative and inspiring: we value new ideas and innovative ways of working to deliver knowledge and skills and we are role models for our College community
- Successful and supportive: we support each other and we recognise and celebrate success in all the work we do
- Enterprising and engaging: we encourage and support the development of entrepreneurial skills and continue to find new ways to maximize the College's resources for the community
London South East Colleges is a successful and innovative College operating with sites across Bromley, Bexley and Greenwich. With nearly 14,000 studen
London South East Colleges is a successful and innovative College operating with sites across Bromley, Orpington, Bexley and Greenwich. With nearly 14
London South East Colleges is a successful and innovative College operating with sites across Bromley, Orpington, Bexley and Greenwich. With nearly...
London South East Colleges University Centre offers flexible, career-focused degree courses which offer excellent value for money, ideal for those wis
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly competent and well-qualified electronics engineer to join us as a Lecturer in our Engineering Departme