AoC Jobs iOS App
Download the AoC Jobs App today, to search and apply for the latest jobs in the education sector.
Brought to you by the Association of Colleges, the AoC Jobs App will help you to:
- Quickly and easily search - education vacancies based on job title, keywords, and location
- Jobs 'near me’ - quickly find jobs using your current location and your phone's built-in GPS
- Filter your search results - filter your search results by job level, specialism, location, contract type and salary
- Save search - keep you regular searches on file so you quickly find relevant vacancies
- Shortlist - suitable jobs to view and apply for later
- Search history - easily access your previous searches
- Push notifications - create push notifications for relevant jobs, so you never miss that perfect opportunity (Notifications work across all iOS devices including the Apple Watch)
- Apply on the go - use your saved CV or upload a different one and easily apply with one click
- Cloud-based CV access - attach your most current CV from your AoC Jobs job seeker account or select the most relevant from any cloud storage service that integrates with your Apple device, such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive.
- Application history - keep track of your previous applications, so you know what you have applied for