The Eastern Colleges Group is a collective of visionary post-16 education providers. Sharing the same ambitious strategic aims, we are committed to providing outstanding vocational and academic excellence to over 15,000 students across the region.
2019-2021 Strategic Aims
• Put post-16 students and their success at the heart of everything we do.
• Prepare students for their future.
• Be recognised for achieving excellence in each of the curriculum areas and in the wrap-around support for our students.
• Create an inclusive environment where every student is on the right course, at the right level and supported towards outstanding achievement, so that no-one is left behind.
• Create a responsive curriculum that meets the needs of our region and provides the energy that powers our local economy.
• Ensure that we are a learning organisation at all levels that is committed to developing a highly trained and responsive workforce.
• Provide an estate that fulfils the needs of a fully resourced curriculum.
• Develop diverse sources of income from the private and public sectors that are resilient to policy changes.
• Ensure financial stability and sustainability for all the institutions in the Group.
• Work in collaboration with other organisations, including employers, to support the educational needs of our community and act as a catalyst for prosperity and excellence within the region.