About Reaseheath College
JOBS AT REASEHEATH
If you have the required skills, knowledge and experience and want to be part of one of the country’s leading land-based colleges then a job at Reaseheath could be for you!
Reaseheath College is a forward-thinking and dynamic College providing an excellent educational experience to over 4,500 students a year. Rated Good with Outstanding features by Ofsted in 2015, Reaseheath has a clear focus on employability and excellence. Providing our students with the qualification and skills to achieve their ambition, whether that is to move into employment or to progress on their educational journey.
Reaseheath is a place of growth, development and investment. It has strong industry links with teaching aligned to the latest developments. It also offers strong Higher Education programmes in partnership with the University of Chester. We believe in having the very best environment, facilities and tools both for students and staff.
The College offers an exciting and stimulating work environment with everyone working towards one purpose: to inspire achievement by delivering outstanding education and skills.
We employ over 600 staff and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities across our curriculum and support functions.
Reaseheath College offers …
- State of the art facilities aligned to industry
- A clear positive mission and values
- A commitment to achieve outstanding in all areas
- Support and guidance to develop teaching qualifications and skills
- Professional development, career progression and continuous improvement
- A beautiful rural setting amid 330 hectares of farm, parklands, lake and woodland in Nantwich, Cheshire
- A recognised and respected name on your CV