If you are looking for an opportunity for a better career path in education and a chance for a more structured work experience, then make the most of this amazing opportunity. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual to develop in a rich academic environment that recognises quality in education and the need for it while making a wholesome living from it. This opportunity is open to any candidate who displays a genuine interest in teaching students and has zero problems working in a boisterous environment such as the higher education sector.
To be considered as an ideal candidate for this position you must display an inherent interest towards teaching and the learning process in general; you should also have an ability to research, source, and examine information thoroughly.
Since the focus of this role is mainly on educating students, you should possess an excellent communication skill and have an ability to promote working relationships with your students. Evidence of a good communication skill should be seen both in its written or verbal form; you should be able to relay your teachings confidently in a clear and concise form.
A good interpersonal skill will also come in handy for this position; you should show no difficulty in working and collaborating effectively with other members of staff because most of the responsibilities assigned to this position require a great level of team effort.
Proven organisational and analytical abilities are expected, you should have a knack for efficiently combining your workload amidst conflicting situations.
In addition to these desired attributes, you must possess some basic educational qualification. Some of these qualifications will include:
These requirements are advised to be met as preference will be given to candidates who meet them.
In this role, you will provide an exceptional level of education for the students of the institution, guiding students research while developing your field of interest. Some of your basic responsibilities will include:
1. Engaging the students in high-quality teaching in your field of study.
2. Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of academic disciplines in your related field.
3. Play a pivotal role in providing an excellent and research-based student experience in the institution.
4. Maintain an up to date knowledge regarding any development in your field of study for the benefit of the students.
5. Establish clear goals and objectives related to the institution's academic plans.
6. Plan workshops and seminars for the benefit of the students.
7. Evaluates students’ academic progress using appropriate assessment techniques.
8. Work collaboratively with other members of staff to foster academic excellence of students in the institution.
9. Adhere to all policies and regulations governing the institution.
10. Performs other related functions as will be required of this position.
If you would like to take this position, kindly submit the necessary applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-qualified, enthusiastic, innovative and competent lecturer to join the Sixth Form at Chesterfield College delivering A-level Humanitie ...
Please send me jobs like theseGet job alert