Are you looking for a new career path in which you can help make a difference in the lives of students in the higher education sector especially a college? Then make the most of this wholesome opportunity.
This is a high-end opportunity available for anyone with high-level apprenticeship skills and a leading interest in educating and developing students for the foreseeable future. This job should be a right fit for you if you have no problems working in a busy, dynamic, and proactive environment.
Applications for this position will be considered from candidates who exhibit a great deal of skill in any given field, a good organisational and managerial ability as well as an excellent time management skill. Good communication and interpersonal skill are also vital for this position. You will need to be an excellent communicator as you will be working with colleagues and students in the institution, you should have an ability to tailor your communication style to reflect the demands of your students. An excellent listening ability is also crucial to your success in this position.
You should also exhibit a clear evidence of interpersonal skills; a lot of the responsibilities you will take on in this role requires a great level of team effort, so you must be able to build strong working relationships with your colleagues in the institution as well as the students. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of the basics of what it takes to get along with members
A good show of persistence, dedication, resilience, and commitment towards the goal of the institution and towards your role will also be required.
In addition to these desired personal attributes, you must also possess some basic educational qualification which will include:
It is important to bear in mind that these requirements are mandatory and preference will be given to applicants who duly meet them.
As an apprentice office, you will perform a wide range of duties which will include:
1. Managing a range of projects and activities that will deliver positive outcomes in the area employment and skills, as well as employee engagement for the benefit of the institution.
2. Work closely with employers to develop work placements and work experience opportunities for students in the institution.
3. Developing and managing projects in the institution which offers students paid work placements.
4. Create partnerships and raise the profile of work and skills activity in the institution.
5. Initiating activities to support special students in skills acquisition and employment opportunities.
6. Collaborate effectively with other members of staff to foster the academic and apprenticeship goals of the institution.
7. Adhere to all policies and regulations governing the institution.
8. Perform other related duties.
If you feel you have all it takes to carry out the requirements of this position effectively. Please submit the necessary application.
The College’s Apprenticeship provision is vitally important in meeting the needs of employers and learners to fill the skills gaps that exist within t
Please send me jobs like theseGet job alert