This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious team player with a great customer service experience to work in an educational institution. The purpose of this role is to provide an impeccable customer-focused and professional service to also assist other administrative staff in providing a high level of administrative support within the designated work area in the institution you are assigned to.
This role should be a perfect fit if you possess an excellent people skill, friendly, you are also an approachable person with an emphatic outlook. The ability to also efficiently listen to the demands of people you come across will also prove useful when you take on this role. The right personality is very important for this role so you should be able to relate cordially with different people from a good range of both academic and administrative levels. You should also demonstrate a high level of patience, clear communication skills, an ability to use positive knowledge at all times, great time-management skills, and also a goal-oriented purpose. Since your core responsibility will be primarily to joggle among numerous responsibilities that entails dealing with people, you should have a knack for performing well under pressure and amidst work-related crisis.
Apart from these general attributes that will be required from you, there are basic educational qualifications which you must meet, and they include:
- A degree in any relevant field from a recognised institution will suffice.
- Good IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft office suite (word, outlook, and excel).
- A good appreciation of basic English language.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as a customer service provider in an educational institution will also come in handy.
These requirements will serve as a foremost consideration for you to qualify and be accepted into this position.
Your job as a customer service provider will basically entail you working to meet the daily needs of people in the institution and also assisting them with answering questions about things they might want to know. You will provide a wide range of services which will include:
- Providing help and answers to people who have questions about the workings of the educational institution you are assigned to work with.
- You will provide a high-quality reception service to visitors, staff, and students, with due attention to good care practices.
- Communicating courteously with students and other members of the institution through telephone, emails and via personal contacts.
- Handling student’s complaints or any other major related issues.
- Keeping an accurate record of discussion or correspondence with students, other administrative staff in the institution and other interested persons.
- Developing feedbacks or complaints procedure for customers of the institution to use.
- Provide general support for reception-based communications.
- Assist other office colleagues as required in a range of student-related processes.
- You will also work collaboratively with other team members within your assigned educational institution and with other schools and with central services.
- You will also be involved with receiving and processing a range of deliveries to the institution.
- You will also perform other related duties as will be required of you in this position.
So if you are interested in taking up this position and you also meet the necessarily required qualifications, hurry now and submit your applications while this opportunity is still open.