A great opportunity awaits you if you are seeking to make a great career as an avid contributor in a college or graduate school.
This opportunity is tailored to fit interested persons who have a keen interest in contributing to the academic sector of a college. You must portray a clear understanding of and willingness to support the college's academic goal in other to effectively carry out the requirements of this position. Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions is also one of the core desired attributes of this job, you must be ready to show not only commitment but also dedication, consistency, and resilience when you take up this position.
To be considered as the right fit for this position, you must also have good communication skills both verbally and written. A good level of team-building skills and an ability to work effectively with others will also be required as the core responsibilities of this position will be carried out in view of working with other academic staff to realise the academic goals of the college.
Excellent organisation and time-management skills is also sought after if you want to take the lead in this position. This position not only requires the ability to prioritise and work with minimal supervision but it also requires the ability to take the initiatives to make sound choices.
Still interested? If yes then you must possess certain educational requirements in addition to the desired attributes. Some of these requirements include:
These qualifications must be strictly met as they will be considered a foremost consideration for this position.
Curriculum design specialist plays an active role in formulating and implementing the academic goals of any educational institution; this role is also not unlikely for a curriculum design specialist working in the higher education sector. Your core responsibilities in this role will include:
1. Direct the planning, evaluation and field-testing of a developed curriculum.
2. Actively collaborate with the office of curriculum and instruction, departmental deans, library and learning services, the office of assessment and institutional research, and other departments to support the creation of high- quality curriculum and instruction for the college.
3. Enable the creation of high-quality and outcome-based curriculum and instruction appropriate for the academic goals of the institution and aligned with instructional quality standards.
4. Manages the textbook adoption process of the institution.
5. Oversees the preparation of curricular content for instructional materials.
6. Support the academic program review of the institution by providing curriculum expertise to evaluate student learning outcomes and assessment and instructional used within programs.
7. Contributes to the proposal and implementation of college courses to support curriculum development or program implementation.
8. Supervises the development of instructional guidelines, policies, regulations and official notices in the institution.
9. Collaborate with other staff to achieve the goals of the institution.
10. Perform other related duties as this role may demand.
These responsibilities may be subject to change as when necessary.
Seize this great opportunity to make a difference and submit the requirements for this position.
See the latest further education curriculum management jobs throughout UK FE Colleges. Search and apply now for jobs managing curriculum in colleges or register to create a jobs by email alert
We are looking for a passionate high performing individual to join our senior management team as Vice Principal Curriculum and Quality.
We are looking for an accomplished administrator with proficient IT skills to track and monitor all NewVIc professional students
Share Your Skills, Teach - Training and Qualifications Provided. London South East Colleges are looking for a team of teaching professionals to help us inspire the next generation. ...
Curriculum Services Support Tier 2 – to work across all sites Up to 31 hours per week, 38 weeks per year £13,396 - £14,381 per annum You will support and supervise students with hi ...
Looking for a career where you can change lives? For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in ...
Please send me jobs like theseGet job alert